Diapering is essential when caring for your baby. There are many aspects to take into account when preparing for a new baby in your home. You may have a lot of questions that need some answers.
- What diapering things will I need in my home?
- Do you want to cloth diaper or use disposables?
- What types of cloth diapers are there? And how do you decide on which one to use?
- How do you choose the right disposable diaper?
- What type of diaper bag do you need? And do you only want just one?
- What’s the difference in all the different style diaper bags available?
- Are there accessories for diaper bags to make packing and organization easier?
- When is the right time to start potty training?
- What kinds of potty’s are out there?
- What type of potty training pants is the right fit?
- Is a step stool necessary?
Luckily, I’m here to help you figure it all out. I have done extensive research on each subject along with personal experience with my kids and have compiled all my knowledge in each of the below categories.
Diapering in the Home (WORK IN PROGRESS)
The Diapers (COMING SOON)
Cloth Diapers Disposable Diapers Swim Diapers
Cloth Diapering Accessories
Potty Training (COMING SOON)
Training Pants Potty’s Step Stools